Dr. He’s current research includes Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control (CACC), Car-following and lane changing technologies, as well as the driving behaviors evaluation. Dr. He’s research collaborator at PATH are Professors' Ching-Yao Chan and Wei-Bin Zhang.
Dr. He is a postdoctoral researcher at California PATH, UC Berkeley. He received Ph.D degree in Intelligent Transportation systems from Wuhan University of Technology, China, in 2015. His doctoral research focused on vehicle rollover prediction and control related topics including the vehicle dynamics, rollover risk prediction and control.
- Yi HE, Xinping YAN, Duanfeng CHU, Xiao-Yun LU, Chaozhong WU. A probabilistic prediction model for the safety assessment of HDVs under complex driving environments [J]. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2017. 18(4): 858-868. (SCI)
- He, Y., Yan, X., Wu, C., Zhong, M., Chu, D., Huang, Z., & Wang, X. (2014). Evaluation of the effectiveness of auditory speeding warnings for commercial passenger vehicles–a field study in Wuhan, China. IET intelligent transport systems, 9(4), 467-476. (SCI)
- Yan L, Zhang Y, He Y*, et al. Hazardous traffic event detection using Markov Blanket and sequential minimal optimization (MB-SMO)[J]. Sensors, 2016, 16(7): 1084. (SCI)
- Duanfeng Chu, Zejian Deng, Yi He, Chaozhong Wu, Chuan Sun and Zhenji Liu. Curve Speed Model for Driver Assistance Based on Driving Style Classification. IET intelligent transport systems. 2017. (SCI)
- Lixin Yan, Chaozhong Wu, Dunyao Zhu, Bin Ran, Yi HE, Lingqiao Qin, Haijian Li. Driving Mode Decision-Making for Intelligent Vehicles in Stressful Traffic Events. Transportation Research Rocord. 2017. (SCI)
- Yi HE, Xinping YAN, Duanfeng CHU, Chaozhong WU, Junxun LIU, Xu WANG. Development and evaluation of a smartphone based curve-speed warning system for HDVs. Transportation Research Board 96th Annual Meeting.
- Yi HE, Duanfeng CHU, Xiao-Yun LU, Chaozhong WU, Xinyu LIU. Probabilistic assessment for HDVs Rollover Using Second Order Reliability Method. International Conference of Transportation Information and Safety, 2017
- Yi HE, Xinping YAN, Duanfeng CHU, Chaozhong WU, Zhijun CHEN. Contribution of wind forces to rollover stability of Heavy Duty Vehicle[C]. International Conference of Transportation Information and Safety, 2015
- Yi HE, Xinping YAN, Chaozhong WU, Duanfeng CHU, Liqun PENG. Effects of Driver’s Unsafe Acceleration Behaviors on Passengers Comfort for Coach Buses [C]. International Conference of Transportation Information and Safety, 2013
- Lixin Yan, Yi He*, Lingqiao Qin, Chaozhong Wu, Dunyao Zhu, Bin Ran. A novel features extraction model for traffic injury severity and its application to FARS data analysis. Transportation Research Board 96th Annual Meeting.