Dr. Qingzhou Mao is an associate professor of Wuhan University. His main research field include: satellite navigation system, remote sensing and geographic information system (3S) integration theory and method, GNSS/IMU-integrated navigation & position technology, high-precision laser measurement and point cloud data intelligent processing algorithm, pattern recognition and vision measurement technology and its application in transportation, mapping and industrial engineering fields.
Dr. Mao’s primary research collaborator at UC Berkeley is Research Engineer Wei-Bin Zhang.
- 2002.9－2008.12, Wuhan University, Liesmars, Doctor Degree
- 1999.9－2002.6, Wuhan University, Electronic Information School, Master Degree
- 1995.9－1999.6, Wuhan Technical University of Surveying and Mapping, Bachelor Degree
- Qingzhou Mao, Liang Zhang, Qingquan Li Qingwu Hu, Jianwei Yu, Shaojun. " A Least Squares Collocation Method for Accuracy Improvement of Mobile LiDAR Systems[J] “. Remote Sensing. 7, 7402-7424; doi:10.3390/rs70607402. (2015)
- Baoding Zhou; Qingquan Li; Qingzhou Mao; Wei Tu; Xing Zhang; and Long Chen. "ALIMC: Activity Landmark-Based Indoor Mapping via Crowdsourcing", IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, 10.1109/TITS.2015.2423326. (2015)
- Zhou, B.; Li, Q.*; Mao, Q.*; Tu, W.; Zhang, X., "Activity Sequence-Based Indoor Pedestrian Localization Using Smartphones," Human-Machine Systems, IEEE Transactions on , vol.PP, no.99, pp.1,13, doi: 10.1109/THMS.2014.2368092,(2014)
- Zhong Chen, Shengwu Xiong, Qingzhou Mao*, Zhixiang Fang, and Xiaohan Yu, “An Improved Saliency Detection Approach for Flying Apsaras in the Dunhuang Grotto Murals, China,” Advances in Multimedia, vol. 2015, Article ID 625915, 11 pages, 2015. doi:10.1155/2015/625915
- Qingquan Li, Liang Zhang*, Qingzhou Mao*, Qin Zou*, Pin Zhang, Shaojun Feng, Washington Ochieng, "Motion Field Estimation for a Dynamic Scene Using a 3D LiDAR", Sensors, 14(9):16672-16691; doi:10.3390/s140916672 ,(2014)
- Liang Zhang, Qingzhou Mao*, Qingquan Li, Pin Zhang. 2014, An accuracy-improvement method for GPS/INS kinematic leveling for use in linear engineering surveying projects, Measurement, Vol.54 (8):22-30 (2014)
- Mao Q, Zhou B, Zou Q and Li Q, "Efficient and lossless compression of raster maps", Signal, Image and Video Processing, 9(1):133-145.(2015)
- Li, Q., Zou, Q., Mao, Q., Chen, X., & Li, B. Efficient Calibration of a Laser Dynamic Deflectometer. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT, 62(4), 806-813. (2013).
- Qin Zou, Yu Cao, Qingquan Li, Qingzhou Mao, Song Wang, "Automatic inpainting by removing fence-like structures in RGBD images", Machine Vision and Applications, 25:1841–1858, (2014)
- Qin Zou, Yu Cao, Qingquan Li, Qingzhou Mao, Song Wang, "CrackTree: Automatic crack detection from pavement images", Pattern Recognition Letters, Vo.33(3):227-238, (2012)
- Qingquan Li, Qin Zou, Daqiang Zhang, Qingzhou Mao, "F*:Seed-growing Approach for crack-line detection from pavement images", Images and Vision Computing, Vol.29(12):861-872, (2011)
- Long Chen, Qingquan Li, Ming Li, Liang Zhang and Qingzhou Mao, "Design of a Multi-Sensor Cooperation Travel Environment Perception System for Autonomous Vehicle", Sensors, Vol.12(9): 12386-12404, (2012)
- Quanwen Zhu, Qingzhou Mao*, Long Chen, Ming Li and Qingquan Li, "VeloRegistration Based Intersection Detection for Autonomous Driving in Challenging Urban Scenarios", in Proc. Int. Conf. Intell. Transp. Syst. pp:1191-1196, (2012)
- L. Chen, Q. Li, M. Li, Q. Mao, "Traffic sign detection and recognition for intelligent vehicle", in Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV), IEEE. IEEE, pp:908–913(2011)
- Qingquan Li, Qingzhou Mao, Qin Zou and Liang Zhang, "Measurement and analysis of long-tunnel cross-sectional deformation using multi-sensor integration", Annals of GIS, Vol.16(2):121 -127, 2010
- Li Qingquan, Liu Yong, Mao Qingzhou, Yang Bisheng, "Data acquisition, analysis and applications of multi-sensor integration", Engineering Sciences, (1):1-9, 2009